Friday, November 27, 2009

It's been a few months since I have blogged. I think it's time to rekindle my thoughts.

Happy is the best way to describe my move. Frightening, enlightening, and beautiful describes my first few months. I couldn't have picked a better place for growth, and I already see the changes.

One of these changes, is not always accepting what is being offered within my life. I constantly find myself questioning the results of my particular actions and what has happened within my own past. I've always loved solving puzzles. There's such a calming and awe inspiring way that you shake the puzzle up, toss it to the floor, and fit everything back together.

One of these questions that reoccurs prominently has been about relationships. I found as I questioned myself I discovered my fear of love. My fear of being hurt. My fear of not being good enough. My insecurity. But the more significant question here is why am I not taking risks? I have one life, and it might be bad sometimes but the beauty that comes after the bad parts is remarkable.

Through my move I have also learned of my passion, but that's quite possibly for the next post.

I'm back.

No comments: